Running , spinning , swimming, cardio, fitness … Making any kind of sport is essential to keep your active, healthy and perfect body shape. But … do you know what is best for you? If your goal is to lose weight and burn calories, pay attention to the next article. You know that with any exercise burn calories, but the amount will depend on variables such as intensity, the mass of each coporal and environmental conditions. Then we explain how many calories you burn swimming. Opting for the sport and with perseverance and desire, you’ll notice all its benefits.
1. It is difficult to determine how many calories you can burn in every sport, it is not a closed issue, but it depends on many conditions. Your weight, body mass, strength, endurance, performance time or the environment can determine the number of calories you can get to burn. However, it is important that you consider that doing sport is essential to maintain a healthy body.
2. If anything can help us burn calories faster are aerobic activities and between them stands swimming. Swimming is one of the exercises that will allow you to spend more calories, since water does not allow you to accelerate body movement, which involves reducing the movements. However, it is very effective since swimming allows you to swim at different speeds and intensities and thus burn more calories. In addition, it is a practice with many benefits for your physical and mental state, in the following article discovers what are the benefits of swimming .
3. Also, the water resistance is greater as you have to do more strength to move around the pool, which accentuates the increase in exercise intensity. Therefore, if your goal is to burn as many calories swimming is a safe bet.
4. Here we show you the formulas to find the approximate amount of calories you can burn doing one hour of swimming. To do this, you will discover the approximate speed at which you perform the exercise. There are two possible practices: . Moderate or vigorous Discover what is closest to you.
5. Make a practice of moderate swimming means to perform, always approximately, about 18 meters per minute swum. Which should be divided by 0,032 and multiply by your weight multiplied by 2.2 and the total minutes during which the exercise has been carried out . The result of this formula will give you the number of calories burned about swimming.
Interesting Facts about How Many Calories in a Pound of …
Calories Burned in 1 Hour
How Many Calories Am I Burning? (Infographic)
September | 2013
Calorie infographic reveals how long it takes to burn off …
How Many Calories Do You Burn? – Food $ense
The Best Swimming Workouts to Torch Calories
New food labels show how much you need to exercise to burn …
9 Best Exercises To Help You Burn 2000 Calories A Day
25+ Best Ideas about Calories Burned Chart on Pinterest …
My top ten tips for weight loss
How Many Calories Burned Swimming In Cold Water
Essential oils, probiotics: Your allies for a flat stomach
Reasons You are Not Building Muscle Even Though You Work …
How to Stay Cool in Hot Weather
5 Ways to Get Ripped Abs Without Using Any Equipment …
games for kids backyard activity
50 Ways to Burn 500 Calories; Fifty 500 Calorie Workouts …
10 ways to burn more calories and boost your fitness levels